From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:44:55 -0400
Hi Jim:

We have been collecting Pectens in the Bahamas for 25 years.  Most are under
rocks or dead coral slabs.

ziczac is VERY rare

ravenli is NOT found in the Bahamas - only in Florida.

I do find ornata, multisquamata, sentis, chalzea, and Lyropecten antillarum

I have NEVER found a nodosus in the Bahamas

Did a program on this at the convention.  Programs were great at the convention
and the auction was awesome too.

Jim Cordy