From:
charles sturm jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 08:29:08 -0400
Helmut,
  I do not know if you saw my request for information about what books,
articles, monographs each of us finds most useful for the type of work that
we do.  I would like your recommendations for the 10 or so most useful
books that you use for European and/or terrestrial gastropods.  When I get
all of the replies to this survey I will put them together and post them
back to the list.
  Welcome back, lay low for awhile, and take it easy for awhile.

Take care

Charlie Sturm, Jr.