From:
Paul Drez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:57:03 -0600
Hi everyone:

I guess this tops it all.  Eudora during a recent compression of my files a
few weeks ago was nice enough to take (in some cases) 2 emails and combine
them into one.  I had deleted the Conch_L part of the beginning of the
email to send it about this eBay auction.  So, so sorry I guess just too
much sickness and drugs does eventually take it's told!!!  Have a hard time
living this one down!!

Paul