Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 08:21:06 +0200
Dear Conchlers,

Slightly shocked I've read the e-mail by Art Weil concerning Helmut Nisters.
I allow myself to point, that a certain level of conversation in manners
should belong to Conch-L. Although Helmut Nisters at the moment is not
member of
the list, it is improper and much insulting and offending for him, if
somebody behind his back is mockering about him and expressing in such a way
about
him. I see in this a much more havier abuse, as to Helmut has been
reproached
for his permament burding, but harmless joking. I think the only way to stop
these frigthen and terrify manners, to remove the author of such expressions
immediately and rigoros from the list. Sorry.
With best regards
Gert Lindner