From:
Craig Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 02:41:07 -0400
This should add spice to your day!! --- A SHELL TOPIC:

Hello 'Fellow Cowrie & Conch-L-er -persons' ---

('The IDIOT' replies --- at the danger of "again becoming a topic of the
'ferreter's  tirade' ---- upon "supposed" shell topics)

As you do know --- cowries (and many other 'organisms'),  upon feeling
threathened, tend 'pull up their "tents" (mantles) & withdraw their 'natural
protective/sexual devices (Beautiful also to the human genus's eye) ---
'natural appearance' & instead become the 'goal' of some 'live
collector/predator's' whim ----whose interest in them perhaps (& perhaps
only) lies in their beautiful & monetary ( a purely human attitude/value)
position in some collector's case/cabinet' ---
(are we not all  'a beautiful cowrie', in perhaps someone elses cabinet/eyes
?)

Even those (in Austria -- '40 year old child' or not ---) & 'A very
regretful fighter in Canada'    &/or    even those 'imported  INTO  Florida'
(dig-dig, -- nudge-nudge ) could learn from this 'maxim' ----

Indirectly, we are all part of the same 'cosmos' ( we are just one of
billions of such events in the same event) --- & way beyond 'human
comprehension' --- (pland/orease contain/curtail your hate for me, --- as I
only saw one genus attacking another of the same !! ----  It then became a
waste of bandwidth !! -

--- please forgive my apparently inappropriate behaviour, (as some have
said) ---

I am new upon the scene (did this happen in the recently last century in
Europa?) ----

AND ----If you ---- Lynn --- are not allowed?
And/or  do not  to appeciate these 'first amendment views' --- then I am
'totally & finally rebuked' ---- & I will succumb to my 'UEL' heritage (and
altho,  I have lived most of my life in the good ol' US of A (borders are
mostly political, (my fore-fathers (fore-persons) go back to the 17th
century in PA) --- & I have so many dear friends there (USA):  that for me
there are no borders ----  perhaps I should realize that I am a 'lesser
organism' !!!?

In that case I should retreat to ' the OTHER land of the free' ( being free
is a point of view, my friends) -& become a lesser person!! ----

Sincerely, your 'Northern Idiot' (a ferretism --- but typical of all
bigotry) -----

Craig "the Idiot"