Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 20:17:22 -0400
Yes I do have ferrets {mustilenus fero} hence the name, I also ferret
information out on people , places , things and strange government black
projects.
we have 7 ferrets in all noodles, nuebi, natasha, nikita, boris,
snowball,whezzer..... nuebi opens shell cabinet drawers and hides bags of
shells inside the couch and under the bed. I need to teach him to snorkel so
as he will get under rocks and bring out the goodies. sorry to those who
didn't need to read this but I've had several questions about the ferreter
name ,,,,mark