From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 12:53:28 -0400
Dear All---and others;-
        I have been reading with great interest the matter of pesticides
in the environment. Our super-molecules have given us a wealth of
plastics and a plethora of ways to kill things. We have sprays for about
every pest known to man---and a few known to women as well. I bought
mole-poison. It doesn't work. My moles dip their worms in it like a
chip-dip. But I also use Round-Up to keep weeds out of my driveway, wasp
spray so my wife can go outside, and a thing called Snake-Away for the
bottom of our garden.
    IN the house, I find that flying insects will go to a light where
they burn themselves up. No spray needed.
    I'd give them all up if some of our pests were a bit less
pestiferous.
    The QUESTION is----has anyone out there got a better idea? AND will
it work like today?
        Q-man