From:
Mark James Bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 00:16:27 -0400
would there be a few fine persons out there who would like to take part in
our shell show? We would appreciate this very much and this year we have the
space to hold any of the large exhibits , parking and accesses if close by ,
no 2 mile walks to the back of some dusty pavilion,,, this will be a grand
show with a first time ever CASH award going to shell of the show plus a
beautiful trophy...please contact me privately , Mark & Peta Bethke
3001 South Ocean Drive
Suite 4-V
Hollywood, FL
33019-2804