From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:45:15 -0400
-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Smith <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, September 28, 2000 10:02 PM
Subject: websitium operculata

>http://personal.mia.bellsouth.net/mia/n/a/nansaidh/
>
>If you feel like a small change of pace, please look through these images
>of my latest obsession, the venerable and lowly operculum.  I have
>literally dozens more of different character to be added real soon and the
>site will expand as I get scanning...   I'll keep you posted.  I'd like to
>add something of value (study wise) eventually but for right now, it'll be
>pictures to start with! :)
>
>Best shelling to all,
>Nancy Smith

Greetings Nancy...I enjoyed seeing the "percs" and look forward to more...
There is one.....and I have no idea to what it belongs....that showed up in
some shell we got from Australia or New Zealand.  Its the most beautiful
shade of blue and if for no other reason will make a pretty addition.  I
have been trying to find out what it is from and how I can get more as it
will make beautiful jewelry...If you track it down ..let me know from whence
it comes...I'll appreciate the information and also look forward to seeing
your picture of it...
Mique Pinkerton