From:
Betty and Bob Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 22:57:23 -0700
Kurt Auffenberg wrote:

> Art and Kim,
> Although tempting, I refuse to respond to this line of discussion.  But,
> ooh, baby, my fingers could fly all over the keyboard!
>
> XXX,   Kurt

Dear Kurt, I would like to see your fingers fly.  I know how hard you
guys work with what you have.  I know much of the good stuff is not out,
but you only have so much room.  I have never had any trouble with
questions and seeing just about anything I wanted to see.  I have had so
many answers taken care of by the museum directors and workers.  They
have bent over backwards to help.  I don't think the letters were aimed
at the real hard workers.  If they were, then some apologies should be
in order.  Who can we pick on next?

Bob Lipe

Bob & Betty Lipe mailto:[log in to unmask]
The Shell Store: http://theshellstore.com