From:
"Michael A. iacoboni" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 23:53:08 -0600
Mark
I am a member of the Conch-L list among other things.  I am an avid Strombus
collector, self collected, traded and purchased.  I am in search of a fine
St. taurus with a clean back (have a couple self collected from Kwajelein
Atoll) as well as any St. hawaiiensis and other interesting color, size,
anomlay.  Let me know if you have any specimens for trade, sell etc.  Thank
You.
Mike I