From:
Jose Eduardo de Alencar Moreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 12:44:42 -0300
Hi Lynn,

Such a long time since our last message, huh. Are you OK? Did you receive
our Christmas card?

Here things are getting better and better. I just called Nando, my younger
kid that is in SA, and he was leaving home to get the plane to
Johannesburg, first stop back to Brazil. I'll meet him on Sunday in Sao
Paulo, but I'll flight there tonight so I'll be with Marcus and attend our
shell club meeting tomorrow. Jose is in the US trying to buy Leonard Hill's
collection and stock.

I'll send you other good news soon.

I'd appreciate if you could decode this thread to me. It's completely
encripted.

[]s 'n {}s

Duzee