From:
Frank Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:09:37 EDT
David,

I really don't know, I was passing on what I was told. However, you don't
often see the shells when you order scallops at the restaurant, or the fish
market. The price is usually based on the weight of the meat, as I
understand, so I don't think the consumer is getting to see the sprinkles.
Just a guess. What say you?

Frank (Now I can't sleep) in Massachusetts