From:
Frank Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:04:54 EDT
Roger,

Been feeling very poorly the last few weeks. Went to the doctors today. All
kinds of tests. So far my potassium is too low, diabetes is elevated and I am
highly dehydrated. I also have some sort of bowel condition.

Been spending most of my time in bed, trying to feel well enough to get out
of bed. My help left me and I have about 6 orders waiting to be filled.
Doctor is worried that I may start to become a bit depressed. I told her not
to worry, if I was going to become depressed I would have done it a long time
ago.

Best wishes my friend. You don't know how much I appreciate you being in my
corner and giving such sage advice.

Best wishes,

Frank