From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 21:08:59 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert & Betty Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Friday, November 03, 2000 7:05 PM
Subject: Re: Web site updated

>Take another look at our Shell photos.  Don't miss this opportunity.
>
>Bob
>

>Check us out at our Website: http://www.theshellstore.com
>The Shell Store
>348 Corey Ave
>St. Pete Beach FL 33706
>Phone: 727-360-0586 FAX: 727-360-3668

Greetings....I just looked in on your shell store address and my, but you do
have a lot of "stuff".  Where were you when I was into making a lot of
jewelry to take to COA ?   my question here is do you have this all printed
out as in a catalogue...or am I on my own to make a print out?  I ask
because I have a cousin who just visited me ...lives in NC...and he has just
started working with rocks, beads and other jewelry making materials.  He is
partially paralyzed and isnt going to set the world on fire with exotic
designs or anything but just needs small amounts of findings etc. to help
him keep busy.  I would like to send him the catalogue or list as I dont
know what he would want ...and would forward the e-mail ....he doesnt have a
computer.
Would like to have a catalogue myself for that matter....I just might make
some more stuff for next years COA...although it is doubtful that we go this
year.  Pinky has been very out of it with operations and a long recovery
since Houston and COA...Hopefully by convention time we both will be well
enough to travel...or die whichever comes first.
Thanks for listening....Mique Pinkerton