From:
ronald noseworthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 05:45:50 -0800
Hello!

I am a new subscriber to Conch-L.  I am from Newfoundland, Canada but I am now living in South Korea.  I am a teacher of English at a private school in the city of Sogwipo, on Cheju Island, off the south coast of Korea.

I have been collecting and studying shells for thirty-seven years.  I have a large collection, mainly from Newfoundland.  I have published several papers on Newfoundland molluscs, mainly in "Malacology Data Net".

At present, I am actively collecting land, freshwater, and marine molluscs here on Cheju Island, and Korean molluscs are now my main interest.  I will be focusing my efforts in Conch-L on obtaining information on those molluscs.

I look forward to corresponding with fellow collectors.

Ron Noseworthy