Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 12:54:01 +0200
Hello,

a few point that may interest shellers:

- Because of personal obligations outside the country and at the same time
reorganisation in the Brussels house I'll not be attending the world famous
Aarschot this year. Sorry, but everybody is welcome again next year .

- The home page got 600 images extra this morning.

- Peter Dance agreed in writing a booklet on the Diabolic shell, so I
transfer him the latest Shamaron story also.

- The Marquesas: diving some months ago in Nuka Hiva, it was plenty of
coral (and giant Coralliophilidae in these). Visibility ranged between 3
and 15 meters. Plenty of sharks. Fantastic place to be, I lost part of my
soul there. Read a lot on these Islands before going, apart from the marine
life things are plenty of history. Watch the Tiki !

Best regards,
Guido

Starting or advanced conchologist:
please visit  http://www.club.innet.be/~year0078
and enjoy the world of shells. You are welcome.