From:
ALLEN AIGEN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 21:40:33 -0500
Dear Phyllis,
Thanks for searching for information on the Fasciolaria species for me.
I think I remember seeing that very good exhibit at a shell show--too bad
the information was so quickly lost.  There ought to be some way to
properly document such exhibits.  The material is already written and
edited.  The shells are ready for photography or at least scanning.  A
nice award for a prize winning exhibit would be to publish it, either in
American Conchologist or on the internet.  Of course, the next question
is: who would do all the work?...
Anybody out there with any ideas regarding preserving a good record of
exhibits?
Allen Aigen  [log in to unmask]