From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:35:49 -0500
Dear Marc,

I have many contacts to Italian collectors and malacologists. Who told you
that. May I know him.
Can you tell me his name.
with best greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.tiroler-landesmuseum.at

> A friend of mine got some supposed to be found in Italy, don't know
exactly
> where... but I can find out...
>
> Best regards and stay in touch!
> Marc Agren