From:
Sophie Valtat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:48:04 +0100
As a christmas gift may I suggest you had a look on the following web site :

http://atlantic.netpower.pt

It's a site I like to go back for pleasure !
Have a look on  the pages on antarctica or the Lord Howe Island.
Great text, fantastic photos ...
Try the gallery, the shells of the week. Most of the time you have
photos of alive shells, great biography with reproduction of out of
rights editions...

Merry Christmas from Paris !

Sophie