From:
Mark James Bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 08:05:18 -0500
Are the sea levels rising ? A question I had asked 2 years back . Several
opinions were set and much information gathered but as with most important
questions  they most be updated from time to time so let's see what new
information we can find .
If I'm not mistaken , the world is at the post ice age epoch, thusly a
gradual rise in sea levels are predicted, if I am mistaken please advise.
Any replies would be most appreciated ,

BTW, Helmut has convinced me to stay and since marine biology is my primary
interest it behooves me to stay, that aside , you guys are just to much fun.

Your curious ferrets

Mark & Peta Bethke
3001 South Ocean Drive
Suite 4-V