From:
"Emilio J. Power" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:07:27 -0500
Hello!

Sorry but here is more,

Logically it kind of makes me wonder, we do not cut down trees
in order to get at the Liguus, although sometimes we have seriously
thought about it. A lot of work compared to using our Lig poles in
combination with some climbing (tree itself, a neighbor tree, shoulders
of snailing buddy and even stepladders). Granted the trees in the
So Fla area are not quite as tall as the Island ones though we have
some pretty tall beauties in some hammocks.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power