From:
Deane Zhang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 23:26:25 -1200
Dear David and Conchlers:
It's a real fossil shell! Yestoday, i just got it from Devils Bridge (northeast of Antigua),
i expend over two hours used harmmer and chisel got it out from a big stone, becouse
time late, the harmmer many time hit myself fingers, even today when i touch the keyboard
is felling some pain, but i am very happy for obtain it.
It was show about half of body whorl on stone (a small piece off at the centre, but it's still
look strong) and counted 17 thick varices at this part, i guess it must 8 or 9 whorls,
(small apex break off in working!) so the whole shell's size must more then when i measure.
It's most part still covered in the hard stone, i think except use some spacial tools will no
easy to clean it out.
Yes, i will like to share it with all you when the pages complete.
Thank you.

a colletor at W.I.