From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 16:25:33 -0400
Dear Conchlers,

I want to clear up a misunderstanding. The museum is not mine one, also the
shell collection not my private
one. The collection I speak is a part of the natural history department of
the Tiroler Landesmuseum
Ferdinandeum and it is of the province but leaded as a private union. For
this shell collection my mother
Irmgard Nisters, aged nearly 90 years, and I, have been responsible as
volunteers since 1972.
So its up to me that the shell collection should increase and to be built
up and to get a systematical order
and a nice look. Beside that collection we have a private European shell
collection, where I take
the material to trade an not to burd the museums collection. So if there
were doubts on the shell
collection of the musem as many wrote your collection. It is not my private
one, but I take care of it
as it would be my private one. I hope you understand
with best shelling greetings. Please continue to signy my guestbook at my
website and see again
the link to the museums collection.
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]