From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 17:18:15 +0200
Dear Elias,

maybe you know my name from conch-l. My mother,
aged nearly 90 years, and I, aged 47 years, we have
been responsable as volunteers for the shell
collection
of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum in Innsbruck
since 1972 and we want to build up a nice and quite
interesting collection for the future. At the moment
we have about 4000 species and subspecies from
land- and marineshells worldwide but only in few
specimens. Maybe you can help us with some donations
to the museums collection with some shells from your
zone, maybe some Cypraeas, as there would be mus,
but I am interesting also in other material from
common
to rarer ones. The shells must not be really gems,
but very nice and fresh taken, again good in color
and glaze, in Conidae the lips no filed. I hope you
can send me some specimens from your area and I would
be pleased to hear from you soon. For our work please
visit my website under www.netwing.at/nisters
My e-mail at the moment is [log in to unmask]
Another question. Could you provide us eventual also
shell grit from your zone as my mother is interested
to sort out microshells and foraminiferas. Could you
send me some grit beached or from different depthes.
I would be very pleased to hear from you again as soon
as possible and I will remain with best shelling
greetings
Helmut

later more

--- Elías_Hidalgo <[log in to unmask]> schrieb:
> We have in Venezuela, tons of marine shells of
> diverse species, If there is
> somebody interested in them please send  email to
> the following address:

> Elías Hidalgo Omaña

=====
Helmut Nisters