From:
Avril Bourquin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:02:44 -0600
Hello Sandra,

My educational web site is geared to all ages.  It is called Man and
Mollusc,

You might like to start on something like my page; The Kid's Zone at
http://www.manandmollusc.net/kid_zone.html .and Children's Internet
Resources: at http://www.manandmollusc.net/links_children.html .  This is a
good list of sites and specific pages on bigger web sites geared to the
younger viewer. There are even a few craft ideas on some pages for  children
of all ages using shells.  If you need help in this area Sandra, you may
want to check out the Crafts Resource Page
(http://www.manandmollusc.net/links_crafts.html)

Your daughter may even want to add some shell art to this page
(http://www.manandmollusc.net/kid_zone_colouring.html).

For some printout colouring pages of shells go to:
http://www.manandmollusc.net/ab.html and Enchanted Learning at
http://www.enchantedlearning.com/subjects/invertebrates/mollusk/Printouts.sh
tml  another good site.

I hope  this helps you and that you and your daughter, Chloe have a
wonderful summer.
All the best,

Avril Bourquin
P.O.Box 366