From:
Mark Pecci <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2001 18:49:14 -0400
Ross,

I update my antivirus everyday but was hit hard last night Saturday night as
soon as I opened Outlook Express.  Norton Antivirus quarantined the two
Conch-L messages but not before it destroyed a few files.  The virus that
appeared to come from two Conch-L members had an auto-execute function and
didn't show any attachments.

I have previously posted a message about surfers in Australia wearing
pantyhose to cover their legs and stomach.  They wear a second pair upside
down with a hole cut into the crotch for the head.  The "legs" of the second
pair cover their arms and the rest pulled over their shoulders and chest.
According to the National Geographic, it effectively protects the skin from
Jellyfish or Man of War stings.

Mark P.