From:
Norman Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2001 15:47:23 -0400
     This is an interesting string on "stings" and their treatments. For
people interested in getting involved in the subject a bit deeper I suggest
subscribing to the Venom-L list <[log in to unmask]>. Most of the discussion
centers around true envenomations (snakebites, spiderbites, stingray wounds,
etc.) and their treatments, but toxic conditions and allergic reactions are
are also talked about. The list administrator, Steve Grenard, can be reached
at Staten Island University Hospital, <[log in to unmask]>.....Norman

Dr.Norman Frank
Miami FL