From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 08:19:45 +0200
Dear Donald Chan, dear conchlers,

First sorry to Donald Chan, that I am owing him again
$ 86.--, but I will send him as soon as possible.
Second sorry that I am starting again to defend me.
Is this really necessary to be offended from a
person on molluscs.net in a second message, but I know
I am in delay with the tradings, not against dealers.
I don't like these hurt opinions against me as you can
read in molluscs.net under view a selling ad or like
this. I think there is no necessary to do this public
as I myself have been cancelled from coch-L for my
begging and other requests. But I never have been
offending to persons. I really don't hope again that
other persons have no need to owe other collectors
/ dealers cash or material.
I just told you that my material is very good and
interesting and full of data, which due a lot of
time to get it together.
Please answers to me under my private e-mail:
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck hoping to hear from you.

=====
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria