From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 22:34:59 -0500
A Panda Bear went into a bar and ordered a sandwich---The waiter brought
him the sandwich, and he eats it.  He then pulls out a pistol, kills the
wiater, and got up and started to walk out.  The bartender yells for him to
stop. The Panda Bear says " What do you want">  The bartender replies,
"First you come in here, order food, kill my waiter, then try to leave
without paying for your food".  The Panda Bear turns around and says"Hay,
I;m a Panda, look it up".  The bartender goes in the back room, looks up
Panda Bear in the encyclopedia which read:  Panda: A bear-like marsupial
orginating in Asian regions.  Known largly for its" stark black and white
coloring.  EATS, SHOOTS AND LEAVES.   Shell question, Why? since the only
place I have found Littorina angulifera is high in trees, is this specie
not a Tree shell instead of a marine shell?  John Bernard