From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:48:00 +0300
Dear George,
You have to use either the updated Dutch or German version of Kerney &
Cameron's guide.
In the Dutch edition (by Gittenberger p. 196)  it is recorded as jonica, in
the German edition
(by Jungbluth, but not available to me at the moment) it is mentioned as
cisalpina.
See also the guide by Fechter & Falkner, 1990. Weichtiere. (part written by
Falkner: pp. 210-211,
fig. 10 as cisalpina).
Best regards,
Henk K. Mienis