Date:
Thu, 7 May 1998 17:55:32 -0400
Hi Ross , how about a good body filler like bondo, Serious though , could
this have been a parasite that was on the mantle as it produced the edge of
the shell? just a thought.
By the way, the GMSC auction though still a few months off is going to be
real big. So far we have received donations from several of the worlds best
dealers with specimens of excellent quality. there will be good food and
good people and good times had by all. as we get a date set i will make sure
to post it. mark bethke