From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 00:41:04 -0400
SCIENTIFIC

Dupont Trophy - Bob & Alice Pace (Miami Shell Club) - FL / Caribbean Shells
COA Trophy - Alice Monroe (Suncoast Conchologists) - W. Atl. Strombs
R. Tucker Abbott Trophy - Harry Lee (Jax.) - Left handed (sinistral) shells
display
William Clench Award - Bob & Alice Pace - P. I. landsnails
Bob & Alice also took the shell-of-the-show (sos) and the Florida Caribbean
sos.  Ray Wichus (Central Florida Shell Club) took the self collected
sos.

Best exhibits (including "many" not cited above) we have had in years.

Judges:  Bill Lyons & John Chesler.

ARTISTIC

Helen Murchison Award - Gertrude Moller (Jacksonville Shell Club Founder)
Most Creative Trophy - Ann Joffe (Sanibel-Captiva Shell Club)

Most exhibits we have had in years (43 artistic entries).

Judges: Mary Lou Aronson & Barbara Gatlin

Bill F.