From:
David Touitou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 17:06:41 +0200
Dear Bill Frenzan,

My name is David Touitou.
I am living in la MARTINIQUE island (french caribbean)
since 5 months. I found two spots (only...) with the c. floridanus burryae.
I think it is this specie.
Could you confirm. it seem to be  rare here !
I put pictures at : http://www.seashell-collector.com/pic/burryae.jpg
(Sorry for the bad quality picture, there are small ones...)

Sincerely yours

DAVID TOUITOU.

http://www.seashell-collector.com
http://www.bandol-plongee.com