Date:
Sun, 11 Jan 1998 17:45:32 -0800
Dear Danshell,

        read the message below, I was responding to Jerome, and wondering
why he put 31/2 inch long.  That would equal 15.5 inches long would it not.
Of course that is absurd that a cone could get to that length I know that.
As for rulers last time I checked I used a standard ruler, the kind you get
at Kmart.  If the Cone that Jerome does have is a Glory of the Sea it is
worth a lot of money.  I wonder if he knows that.

-Tim

Hi Folks