From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2001 13:13:46 -0500
Entries are coming in for the 2002 Space Coast Shell Festival!
Melbourne, Florida.    We are excited!

If you need an entry form, let me know and I'll get it in the mail to
you.

We award the prestigious Master's Award given by the Bailey-Matthews
Museum and Educational Foundation of Sanibel.   You must have won a
major award to be eliglble to compete for this beautiful award.   It has
a 14K gold pecten enlaid in it!

Another awards include:  COA Award, DuPont Trophy, Dr. R. Tucker Abbott
Award, Fossil Trophy, Junior Trophy, three Shell of the Show Tropies and
two trophies in Arts and Crafts.

Our show includes continental breakfast and free lunch to our exhibitors
each day.....a terrific banquet where we will award three scholarships
this year, and a Saturday Party along the river.

ALSO.....Astronaut Trail Shell Club has openings on their trip to
Eleuthera in May.....I'll be glad to send you a flyer on that too!
It's a super shelling trip....can find up to 130 different species and
is the cheaptest trip to the Bahamas you can find!

Shellingly,  Bobbi

--
Jim and Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self Collected Caribbean Species

SPACE COAST SHELL FESTIVAL
"King Neptunes Shell Palace"
January 18-20,2002