From:
Alfonso Pina <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:08:03 -0500
Dear all,

As I previously told, the "complete" list of Family Coralliophilidae has
been released.

Many of you know how complex is this Family Systematics, so it has to be
expected that there are some faults, or statements wich somebody disagree.
I have been forced to take some heavy decisions on synonimy, and given the
state of confussion in wich that Family remains, I usually choose not to
multiply the number of doubtful species. In other words, I have been
a "lumper" this time.

Despite all my efforts, some data remains dark or unknown, so if anybody,
anytime, could fill the gaps, I would be very grateful. Anyway I hope this
could be a useful tool for all interested people.

I wish to thank right here the help of Marco Oliverio, and specially that
of John Wolff, who provides me a great amount of data on the subject.
However I have to state that I am the only responsible for any mistake you
could find.

You could reach the page through the main entrance of my site and following
the systematic tree, or go straight to
www.eumed.net/malakos/sis/CORALLIOPHILIDAE_SP.html

Best regards,

Alfonso Pina