From:
G Thomas Watters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 15:56:23 -0500
It matches the photo of Melanoides tuberculata in Springsteen & Leobrera,
but I'm skeptical of the ID. There is a new book out on these snails,
Freshwater snails of the tropical pacific islands, but my copy is (I hope)
in the mail.

At 05:20 PM 1/28/2002 -0200, you wrote:
>does anyone recognize this species from the Philipines?
>http://www.femorale.com.br/femorale/special.htm
>
>Marcus

>Converse com amigos on-line, experimente o MSN Messenger:
>http://messenger.msn.com.br

G. Thomas Watters, PhD
Curator of Molluscs
Museum of Biological Diversity
Department of Evolution, Ecology & Organismal Biology
The Ohio State University
1315 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH 43212
v: 614-292-6140