From:
mike gray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:43:08 -0500
Peggy Williams wrote:

> > Shelling will be on the agenda at the Pensacola meeting November 4-6.
> > There may be shelling items at other meetings, which is why you should
> > be on the mailing list for meeting agendas, or look up the meeting
> > agendas on the FWCC website.
> Is that November 2002?

Aaargh! Slap me with a mullett! It's September.

From the 2002 FWCC schedule:

September 4-6   (Pensacola)

Establishment Orders
Bird Sanctuaries and Restricted Hunting Areas
Wildlife and Freshwater Fish Rules not Related to Hunting and Fishing
(including but not limited to game farms, hunting preserves, listed
species, captive wildlife, etc.)
Conceptual Review of Substantive Hunting and Freshwater Fishing Proposed
Rules
Conceptual Review of Marine Fisheries Rules
Adoption of Marine Fisheries Rules (focus on nonfishing rules, e.g.,
areas closed to shelling, sanctuary areas.)
Update on ACEE
FWC Employee of the Year