Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:44:47 -0600
Dear Linda, There has been so much said about this snail it will drive you
crazy. It is my understanding that this snail is sold in the markets now and
is sold to most countreys in the world now except the United States. I would
not want to get cought selling mine which I have had for 30 years. (It  would
be hard too proove I had not just purchased it } Last account I had the fine
was $200.00 for each one and they would keep the shell. There are plenty of
them to eat and for the rest of the world but  the United states is not
included in purchasing them. Sincerely Glenn Tolman