Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 2002 08:39:46 +0200
Dear Mr. Dayle
First of all, thank you. Thank you for sharing data obtained by your
prolonged and scrupulous work
Now  my questions  about "A look at Hawaiian Honey Cowry":
1. Do you have width to length ratio (or length to width) for the 2000
shells you studied; it is interesting to know the mean value of this
characteristics at least.
2. What about teeth? How did you treat this shell characteristic? What is a
product of the teeth count - average values,  normalized teeth
characteristics or something else?
Thank you again and waiting for your next publication.
Ed

Eduard Heiman P.O.Box 664 Rehovot 76100 Israel [log in to unmask]