From:
Dan Teven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 11:49:50 -0500
Frank did indeed die last spring, due to complications from surgery.  What
sad news that was.

If you've ever been to Frank's house you know he kept most of his records in
his head.  Several of us in the Boston Mal Club offered to help his widow
figure out what was what, but she never took us up on the offer.  She said
she wanted to keep the business going, but that doesn't seem to have
happened.  The web site was last updated at Christmastime *a year ago* and
someone told me the phone was disconnected.