From:
MR ART WEIL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 1997 15:16:48 -0500
Dear Wes;-
    Len Brown, Bruce Neville, and I are writing exactly the book you
describe. It is a book on the world-wide Epitoniidae. Write Maria
Angioy to reserve a copy. She is our publisher. We are still having
some difficulty contacting someone in Japan for loans of Japanese Eps
to photograph. If you know anyone, let us know. Other than that, we
are about at the 500 mark. Not too bad.
     Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and don't drink TOO much more
than you know you should.
           Art