From:
Bill Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 11:40:52 -0400
It's the sneaky Klez virus!!! Someone (or even many) on Conch-L is infected.
I have
received a hundred versions of it over the past week or so purported to be
from such individuals as Paul Monfils, Tom Rice, Glenn Duell, etc.

"Funny Game" is just one of the many titles it appears with. Don't open
the attachments!!!!

Bill F.