From:
Stanley Francis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 May 1998 13:45:38 -0400
Dear Bob,  I also meant this to be a personel message but alas I could not
raise you on the E-mail address that I have on file.  My message read as
follows:-

" I think that I shall have to pass on this one, I have seen plenty of
Nodipecten corallinoides, but they are always much smaller than Nodipecten
nodosusas you well know.  I shall be writing to my friend Peter Ryall, in
Ghana this week-end, and I shall ask his opinion, as he is usually
up-to-date on all West African species even though his speciality is the
Muricidae.  They must really be a rareity otherwise I think we would have
heard more about them.   I have a few of the rarer Mediterranean Pectinidae
surplus to requirements  -  if you are interested, please contact me
directly"
Kindest Regards
                 Yours sincerely Stanley Francis.