From:
"Emilio J. Power" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:44:20 -0400
Alan,

Piece of cake.  Hold down the "alt" key and then punch in on the numeric
keypad,164. This will put in the ñ that you need so much in the Spanish
language.
Remember it put in the whole thing the n and the ~ over the n, as
follows, ñ.

See you at the meeting on August 28, "Cuban Liguus" program??

Later,

Emilio