From:
"R. Goldberg" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 23:43:59 -0400
Hi Bruce,

My Internet Service Provider initiated an investigation into the email, and
surprisingly they are making great inroads to tracing the source server.  I
just received a call earlier this evening and they may know something very
soon.  It should be interesting to find out who the source is!  Keep the
anti-virus software updated!

I recent was sent a picture of one of the most extraordinary specimens of
Conus spectrum collected from Indonesia -- large inflated dark red shell
with sparse white flecks.  My understanding is that it may possibly be a
new form.  I can post an image for you to take a look at.  Any idea as to
who may be researching such a morph?

I hope all else has been well at your end.  Take care...

Regards,
Rich