From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:57:58 -0500
Kevin,

Can't tell you about New Providence Island in particular but I was prepared to
find nothing on Grand Bahama Island a couple of years ago. That's another
major tourist island.

I found a very nice Strombus raninus (crabbed) in 5 feet water and a live and
gorgeous Chicoreus florifer both a few hundred feet away from a large resort.

Maybe you'll get lucky like me.

David Kirsh
Durham, NC