Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 05:16:27 +0200
anatorum Cooke, 1885 is an error for aratorum Cooke, 1886. Although Cooke
finished the description of several Red Sea Scaphopods in 1885, his work was
published in 1886.
B.S. Singer has in print a paper with the Dentaliums in the D.
reevei-complex from the Red Sea including those described by Cooke.
I would appreciate receiving a copy of your list in the future.
Best regards,

Henk K. Mienis