From:
Eduardo Moreira <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 1998 23:17:09 -0300
Dear all,

My e-mail addresses are listed below. The [log in to unmask] is a
synonym of [log in to unmask]

Since I moved from Telebras to Anatel, I'm working twice I used to work
before ... so, my Conch-L subscription moved to my home e-mail address and
I still have 379 messages of the list to be read. Sorry for that, but I
miss all of you.

Cheers,

Eduardo Moreira
SQS 104 Bl.D apt.504